Akkineni Nagarjuna’s comedy entertainer ‘Bhai’ is expected to go on floors from January and a team is leaving for Bangkok today to scout for locations. Director Veerabhadram of Poolaranadu fame is the director of this movie and he is in the scouting party. The team will look for some fresh locations that have not been seen before in our films.
Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine in the movie and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the tunes. Nagarjuna is producing the movie on Annapoorna Movies banner and the film is expected to be a full length comedy entertainer like ‘Hello Brother’.
Veerabhadram has two successful comedy films under his belt in the form of ‘Aha Na Pellanta’ and ‘Poola Rangadu’ and he is looking to score one more with this one.
- Shocked Kajal opens up about her manager Ronnie
- Prakash Raj’s Hindi Film Delayed Further
- Karthi, Vishal Opt Out Of Prabhudeva’s Film?
- Poll : Which among these films will be a huge hit?
- Art director Chinna’s interrogation underway
Articles that might interest you