Actor Sudheer Babu, who has been choosing variety scripts of late, is back with a hilarious crime comedy in the form of Bhale Manchi Roju. The film has become the talk of the town ever since its teaser was unveiled recently.
With all the stars talking high about the teaser, expectations among the fans are increasing with each passing day. As per the latest update from the film’s team, Bhale Manchi Roju will have its audio launch on 25th November and super star Mahesh Babu will be the chief guest.
Directed by debutant Sriram Aditya, Bhale Manchi Roju was produced by Sudheer’s close friends Vijay Kumar Reddy and Sashidhar Reddy under their 70mm Entertainments banner. The makers are planning to release the film in December.
- What will be the title, if Rana tells his own story someday?
- It’s Official : Date locked for Kaala’s teaser
- Ga Gha Megha : Yet another breezy number from Thaman
- Mehbooba wraps up shooting formalities
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej