The entire unit of Bhale Manchi Roju is highly elated with the film’s grand success. Yesterday, the film’s hero Sudheer Babu, director Sriram Adittya and comedian Venu participated in a fundraiser to help orphan children celebrate the New Year.
The fundraiser was organized by a private FM channel at Manjeera Mall in Hyderabad. As part of the fundraiser, volunteers dressed in police uniform arrested the BMR team and locked them up in a makeshift jail set.
Speaking about this initiative, Sudheer Babu said that the team will be locked up until the required money is collected. The actor also urged everyone to chip in and contribute to the cause.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans