The entire unit of Bhale Manchi Roju is highly elated with the film’s grand success. Yesterday, the film’s hero Sudheer Babu, director Sriram Adittya and comedian Venu participated in a fundraiser to help orphan children celebrate the New Year.
The fundraiser was organized by a private FM channel at Manjeera Mall in Hyderabad. As part of the fundraiser, volunteers dressed in police uniform arrested the BMR team and locked them up in a makeshift jail set.
Speaking about this initiative, Sudheer Babu said that the team will be locked up until the required money is collected. The actor also urged everyone to chip in and contribute to the cause.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP