After two entirely contrasting films like Mosagallaku Mosagadu and Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini this year, actor Sudheer Babu has once again chosen an innovative and content-driven crime comedy titled Bhale Manchi Roju. The film’s stylishly made teaser was launched today and it is already creating ripples in social media.
Debutant director Sriram Aditya is said to have made a never seen before comedy caper on Telugu screen that revolves around a girl who goes missing. Dialogues are sharp and quirky and hotshot cinematographer Shamdat, who earlier shot Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 and Uttama Villain, impresses with his terrific visuals. Music composer Sunny MR lives up to his expectations once again with the refreshing background score.
Bhale Manchi Roju’s shooting has been completed already and currently, the post-production work is going on at a brisk pace. Chandigarh beauty Wamiqa Gabbi makes her Telugu debut with this film. Sudheer Babu’s close friends, Vijay and Shashi, produced this film under their 70mm Entertainments banner. The makers are planning to release the film’s audio towards the month end.
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?