In her latest interview, Rakul said she always wanted to do a love story in which the characters will remain in people’s memories for long. Rakul is glad that her Bharamarambha’s role in RRVC is going to be just that.
In the film’s trailer, Rakul was mostly seen in traditional half-saris and salwars and her girl next door looks enticed her fans. Directed by Kalyan Krishna and produced by Nagarjuna, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham is slated to open in cinemas on May 26.
- Ravi Teja’s Next Titled Disco Raja?
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan Win Hearts Again
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani