In her latest interview, Rakul said she always wanted to do a love story in which the characters will remain in people’s memories for long. Rakul is glad that her Bharamarambha’s role in RRVC is going to be just that.
In the film’s trailer, Rakul was mostly seen in traditional half-saris and salwars and her girl next door looks enticed her fans. Directed by Kalyan Krishna and produced by Nagarjuna, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham is slated to open in cinemas on May 26.
- SDT’s Jawaan wraps up its talkie part
- RRVC’s 4 days AP/Telangana collections
- Dangal director to shoot a film in the Konaseema region
- Macho actor’s negative role in his next?
- Anna Hazare in Telugu director’s Hindi film
Articles that might interest you