Superstar Mahesh Babu and star director Koratala Siva’s highly-anticipated political thriller, Bharath Ane Nenu, is fast nearing its completion. The movie’s unit is currently shooting a fight sequence in Hyderabad.
As per the latest updates, Bharath Ane Nenu’s entire talkie portions will be wrapped up by March 8. A song will be shot on Mahesh and the film’s leading lady Kiara Advani in the latter half of March while the post-production formalities will take place simultaneously.
Expectations are quite high on Bharath Ane Nenu as Mahesh and Koratala Siva are teaming up once again after giving a huge blockbuster on their first collaboration, Srimanthudu. DVV Danayya is bankrolling the movie and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the soundtrack. Bharath Ane Nenu is slated for April 27 release
- Bharath Ane Nenu grosses 100 crores
- Star hero to become a dad yet again
- Nela Ticket’s fun teaser is out
- Mahesh-Namrata’s amusing picture goes viral
- Mahesh scores his 2nd $2M film with Bharat Ane Nenu