A week ago, the entire film fraternity, movie lovers and even common people across the country were in a state of deep shock with the kidnap and harassment case of Malayalam star heroine Bhavana. The incident once again raised serious questions on women’s safety in India.
Yesterday, exactly a week after the ordeal, Bhavana joined the shooting sets of Adam, leaving her colleagues and fans speechless with her courage. Several stars took to social media to laud Bhavana’s grit and determination.
In a moving and inspiring post on Twitter, Bhavana’s co-star in the movie and Malayalam Superstar Prithviraj bowed to her exemplary courage and went on to vow to never act in movies that glorify misogyny.
— Prithviraj Sukumaran (@PrithviOfficial) February 25, 2017
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film
- Awe continues its solid run in US