This is the season of second innings. After veteran hero Jagapathi made a strong comeback as a villain with the film ‘Legend’, it is now the turn of veteran actress Bhumika to make a comeback. The actress appeared as a widow in ‘Laddu Babu’.
Though the movie failed, Bhumika was noticed for her performance and she is now reportedly ready for a second innings in such mature roles and supporting characters. This is a good move and gives producers more options, compared to the regular options of actors like Pragathi or Hema.
Bhumika still has the glamour to pull off such roles convincingly. We may get to see more of this beautiful young lady over the coming months.
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
Articles that might interest you