Released on May 13 amid hardly any buzz, music composer turned actor Vijay Anthony’s dubbed film, Bichagadu, created a sensational box-office storm by raking in more than 20 crore share in the two Telugu states.
According to the latest buzz, Bichagadu’s heroine, Satna Titus, has gotten married to Karthi. Apparently, Karthi is one of the distributors of Pichaikaran, the Tamil version of Bicahgadu. The couple tied the knot with their parents’ consent. An official announcement is yet to be made about the wedding.
Meanwhile, Satna is currently working for Arya starrer Sangudevan, which is being directed by Ameer.
- Keshava team kick-starts promotional tours
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam still calls me sir : Nagarjuna
Articles that might interest you