Released on May 13 amid hardly any buzz, music composer turned actor Vijay Anthony’s dubbed film, Bichagadu, created a sensational box-office storm by raking in more than 20 crore share in the two Telugu states.
According to the latest buzz, Bichagadu’s heroine, Satna Titus, has gotten married to Karthi. Apparently, Karthi is one of the distributors of Pichaikaran, the Tamil version of Bicahgadu. The couple tied the knot with their parents’ consent. An official announcement is yet to be made about the wedding.
Meanwhile, Satna is currently working for Arya starrer Sangudevan, which is being directed by Ameer.
- Janatha Garage date for Jai Lava Kusa?
- RGV Teases Rajamouli Again!
- Teaser of Rahul’s Howrah Bridge to be out soon
- Star hero debuts as a playback singer
- Miss India Universe beauty’s special role in Gopichand’s next
Articles that might interest you