Released on May 13 amid hardly any buzz, music composer turned actor Vijay Anthony’s dubbed film, Bichagadu, created a sensational box-office storm by raking in more than 20 crore share in the two Telugu states.
According to the latest buzz, Bichagadu’s heroine, Satna Titus, has gotten married to Karthi. Apparently, Karthi is one of the distributors of Pichaikaran, the Tamil version of Bicahgadu. The couple tied the knot with their parents’ consent. An official announcement is yet to be made about the wedding.
Meanwhile, Satna is currently working for Arya starrer Sangudevan, which is being directed by Ameer.
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?
- Pelli Choopulu’s director kick-starts his next
- Actress Finalised For Sudheer Babu’s Next
- Poll : What do you think of Saaho’s first look?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 22-10-2017