Released on May 13 amid hardly any buzz, music composer turned actor Vijay Anthony’s dubbed film, Bichagadu, created a sensational box-office storm by raking in more than 20 crore share in the two Telugu states.
According to the latest buzz, Bichagadu’s heroine, Satna Titus, has gotten married to Karthi. Apparently, Karthi is one of the distributors of Pichaikaran, the Tamil version of Bicahgadu. The couple tied the knot with their parents’ consent. An official announcement is yet to be made about the wedding.
Meanwhile, Satna is currently working for Arya starrer Sangudevan, which is being directed by Ameer.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you