Vijay Anthony’s ‘Bichagadu’ is continuing its good run in Telugu markets. Even with low publicity, the film is holding steady in many areas because of the strong content. The film was a decent hit in Tamil and Telugu viewers have also connected well to the story.
In fact, the response is so encouraging that the local distributors are considering adding a show or two for the film in the wake of no serious competition at the Box Office. The movie was directed by Sasi and produced by Anthony himself.
Chadalavada Thirupathi Rao has released Bichagadu in the Telugu states.
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR