Vijay Anthony’s ‘Bichagadu’ is continuing its good run in Telugu markets. Even with low publicity, the film is holding steady in many areas because of the strong content. The film was a decent hit in Tamil and Telugu viewers have also connected well to the story.
In fact, the response is so encouraging that the local distributors are considering adding a show or two for the film in the wake of no serious competition at the Box Office. The movie was directed by Sasi and produced by Anthony himself.
Chadalavada Thirupathi Rao has released Bichagadu in the Telugu states.
- D – Dedication, S – Strategy, P – Popularity: Chiru defines DSP
- Prabhas19’s title announced
- Fans’ admiration is similar to mother’s love: Prabhas
- Superstar not to accept any film until his dream project concludes
- Pawan-Trivikram’s film will be high on entertainment
Articles that might interest you