Looks like Vijay Anthony’s Bichagadu is in no mood of slowing down from being in news. The Tamil film was recently aired on Sun TV in Tamil Nadu and it created a record TRP of 24.5 which is the highest for any south Indian film till date.
Made on a shoestring budget, this film had a unique story line and ran for over 100 days in Telugu. Even when aired in Telugu, the film earned a TRP rating of 19 which was also one of the highest in Telugu.
Vijay is all set with his news film Bhetaludu which is up for a release in December.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you