Vijay Anthony’s Bichagadu was a sleeper hit and earned big bucks at the ticket window. The film which was aired recently on Gemini television notched up a superb TRP rating of 19.4 which is huge for any dubbing film till date.
The effect was so much that a film like Supreme which was aired on Zee Telugu was left behind with a TRP of 15.1. The unique theme of the film and superb performance by Vijay Anthony won hearts of many and stood out as a winner.
Meanwhile, Vijay Anthony is busy promoting his latest film Bhetaludu which is up for release soon.
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
- Pelli Choopulu remake gets a hero
- ‘King of Box Office’ NTR thanks fans
Articles that might interest you