Initially, the film got washed out in the craze of Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam. But as time passed by, a very positive word of mouth helped the film big time and interesting aspect is that the film is now playing in the multiplexes who had skipped it during the release time.
Based on a unique story line, this film had Vijay Antony who turns into a beggar to save his mother’s life.
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
Articles that might interest you