Vijay Antony, actor cum producer of the sensational movie Bichagadu, refuted the ongoing rumours about him turning director with the film’s Hindi version next year. However, Vijay Antony confirmed that he will indeed be acting in Bichagadu’s Hindi remake.
Speaking to a national media house, Vijay Antony reiterated that the film’s original director Sasi will helm the Hindi version as well. The music composer turned actor is still in a dilemma whether to start the Hindi remake in January or in the second half of 2017.
Vijay Antony will next be seen in a suspense thriller titled Bethaludu and his yet another film Yeman will release in early next year.
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
- Nikhil to stun with his acting prowess in Keshava
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
Articles that might interest you