Vijay Antony, actor cum producer of the sensational movie Bichagadu, refuted the ongoing rumours about him turning director with the film’s Hindi version next year. However, Vijay Antony confirmed that he will indeed be acting in Bichagadu’s Hindi remake.
Speaking to a national media house, Vijay Antony reiterated that the film’s original director Sasi will helm the Hindi version as well. The music composer turned actor is still in a dilemma whether to start the Hindi remake in January or in the second half of 2017.
Vijay Antony will next be seen in a suspense thriller titled Bethaludu and his yet another film Yeman will release in early next year.
- LIE gearing up for a massive release
- Star couple buy an apartment in New York
- Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Malayalam Trailer Is Ready
- Poll : Which among these love stories did you like the most?
- Star heroine goes spiritual
Articles that might interest you