Ever since Mani Ratnam’s Ok Kanmani has hit the screens, many film critics and audience have praised the master film-maker for his directorial skills. Currently, this romantic tale is going great guns and the veteran director is receiving many accolades from big names in the industry.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is the latest to laud the efforts of the star director for bringing out this sweet and endearing love story. Recently, Big B happened to watch the special screening along with his daughter and was so impressed with the chemistry between Dulquer Salmaan and Nitya Menon. He showered praise on Mani Ratnam for his sense in keeping up with the changing generations.
In the meantime, this romantic flick is continuing on its impressive run in all the areas of its release. AR Rahman has given a melodious music score which is helping the movie big time.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you