After the phenomenal success of ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’, Telugu film heroes are now showing a lot of interest in family dramas. TFI’s young brigade, comprising of actors like NTR, Ram Charan and Allu Arjun, is now showing a lot of interest in family dramas.
Star producer Dil Raju is getting ready to produce a big budget family entertainer next year and all three heroes have reportedly been approached for this project. The project has been tentatively titled ‘Kalisi Unte Kaladu Sukham’.
Venu Sriram is going to handle this film and an official announcement can be expected early next year.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you