After the phenomenal success of ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’, Telugu film heroes are now showing a lot of interest in family dramas. TFI’s young brigade, comprising of actors like NTR, Ram Charan and Allu Arjun, is now showing a lot of interest in family dramas.
Star producer Dil Raju is getting ready to produce a big budget family entertainer next year and all three heroes have reportedly been approached for this project. The project has been tentatively titled ‘Kalisi Unte Kaladu Sukham’.
Venu Sriram is going to handle this film and an official announcement can be expected early next year.
- Summer release for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR-Ram Charan
- Keerthy Suresh In Talks For Ram’s Next?
- Actor’s Search For A Soulmate Goes Viral
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Raai Laxmi’s Julie 2 Based On True Story Of An Actress?