SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali is currently setting the cash registers ringing in all the areas of its release. It has toppled many Bollywood biggies in the overseas market and it is also raking in unprecedented collections all over India. The master storyteller’s watertight screenplay and his flawless narration have played a crucial role for its unanimous critical acclaim among the audience.
It has recorded around 9.77 crores in Nizam in the first two days of its release. Trade analysts are very confident that it will garner around 18 crores by the end of first week. This will be a huge record of all sorts for any movie till now.
We are in regular contact with distributors from all the areas and updating the genuine collections. So keep visiting 123telugu for more exclusive updates on Baahubali collections.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you