Tamil Star Jiva is looking to maximize the mileage earned from the hit of his film ‘Rangam’ in Telugu. He is all set to hit the screens tomorrow with ‘Roudram’ and the film is releasing in a big way across more than 400 screens. This is a significant number for a dubbed film and shows the expectations the makers have over the film’s performance in Andhra Pradesh. The movie is the Telugu dubbed version of the Tamil flick ‘Routhiram’.
Shreya will be seen as the heroine opposite Jiva in this movie and Gokul has directed this movie. Roudram is said to be an action entertainer and significant changes were made to the climax of the Telugu version to better suit our nativity. The movie is being released in Andhra Pradesh by SVR Media.
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections