Director S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali – The Beginning’ is going to have a massive release in China soon. Interestingly, the film will have a bigger release in China than in India! The makers of Baahubali have secured more than 6500 screens for the movie in China, which is mammoth by any yardstick.
China has a massive screen count and the movie going public is more open to watching foreign films. Rajamouli and team are hoping that the film manages to replicate the huge Box Office success of the film in China as well.
Meanwhile, shooting for the second part of the movie, ‘Baahubali – The Conclusion’, is currently underway.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks