Director S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali – The Beginning’ is going to have a massive release in China soon. Interestingly, the film will have a bigger release in China than in India! The makers of Baahubali have secured more than 6500 screens for the movie in China, which is mammoth by any yardstick.
China has a massive screen count and the movie going public is more open to watching foreign films. Rajamouli and team are hoping that the film manages to replicate the huge Box Office success of the film in China as well.
Meanwhile, shooting for the second part of the movie, ‘Baahubali – The Conclusion’, is currently underway.
- Sunny Leone’s special performance in Hyderabad
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film
- Vikram’s Sketch Is Action Packed
- Special reception for Chay-Sam in Chennai