“I will definitely do a straight Telugu film if I find the right story. Story is key here and if something fits my requirements, I will do it.”, said Chakri. Chakri’s previous film to hit the screens in Telugu was ‘Eenadu’, starring Venkatesh and Kamal Haasan.
Chakri was seen as a child artiste in the superhit film ‘Sagara Sangamam’. Chakri expressed his happiness at Billa 2’s reception in Telugu and Tamil.
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes
- High Court orders probe into star hero’s controversial comments
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making