Ajith’s upcoming Tamil film Billa 2 is in the last stages of production. The film unit will be in Hyderabad to shoot the remaining portions of the film. Ever since the film was announced, there has been incredible buzz about the film since it was touted to be the prequel of the blockbuster film Billa. The film traces the origin of Billa and how he rose to power. Parvathy Omanakuttan and Bruna Abdullah are playing the lead roles in this film. Meenakshi Dixit and Gabriela Bertante are dancing in couple of item songs. Chakri Tholeti is directing the film. Billa 2 will be dubbed in Telugu and it’ll hit the screens later this summer.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many
- Pawan Kalyan holds meetings with mega heroes