Fresh from the success of his latest release Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gaadha, Nani has another reason to celebrate. Today, the talented actor celebrates his birthday while the shooting of the penultimate schedule of his next film kickstarted in the picturesque hill station, Kodaikanal.
Being directed by Nani’s first film director Indraganti Mohana Krishna, this as yet-untitled film will can a few crucial scenes and a song in Kodai. After wrapping up the schedule on March 6, the unit will return to Hyderabad and begin the final schedule will from March 16 and wind up the entire shooting part by April 6.
Senior producer Sivalenka Krishna Prasad is producing this romantic thriller, which has Surabhi and Niveda Thomas playing the female leads.
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon