If the fresh reports coming in from believable sources are anything go by, fans of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan are in for a huge treat very soon. According to the latest buzz, the makers of Pawan’s ongoing film, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, are planning to unveil the film’s teaser on 2nd September, on the occasion of Powerstar’s birthday.
Sardaar’s first look poster was released on the eve of Independence Day to a thumping response from fans. Expectations are sky high from this much awaited film and Pawan took utmost care in developing a solid script. Kajal Aggarwal has been roped in to play Pawan’s love interest and writer-director Bobby is the film’s director.
Sharrath Marar is producing the film along with Pawan Kalyan Creative Works and Eros International.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?