Choreographer cum director cum hero Lawrence faced a pretty bitter experience in Tirumala. The actor vented his frustration and anger through media channels after being manhandled by Tirmala Tirupathi Devasthanam staff.
Apparently, staff members pushed and shoved Lawrence around without respect. “Staff members behaved extremely rudely with me and they just dragged me away while I was trying to get a glimpse of the Lord. They are manhandling women and children as well, without any basic decency. If this is the plight of a celebrity, what is the situation of a common man? People come from far off places to get a glimpse of the Lord and this is not the way to treat them”, said Lawrence.
Lawrence is very upset about the whole issue and his anger seems to be justified. What do you say folks?
- New date locked for Achari America Yatra’s release
- Poll : What did you think of MLA’s trailer?
- After marriage, Chay-Sam begin work on their new venture
- Kalyanram advised complete rest for a month
- Spectacular VFX in Bharat Ane Nenu’s action sequences