Choreographer cum director cum hero Lawrence faced a pretty bitter experience in Tirumala. The actor vented his frustration and anger through media channels after being manhandled by Tirmala Tirupathi Devasthanam staff.
Apparently, staff members pushed and shoved Lawrence around without respect. “Staff members behaved extremely rudely with me and they just dragged me away while I was trying to get a glimpse of the Lord. They are manhandling women and children as well, without any basic decency. If this is the plight of a celebrity, what is the situation of a common man? People come from far off places to get a glimpse of the Lord and this is not the way to treat them”, said Lawrence.
Lawrence is very upset about the whole issue and his anger seems to be justified. What do you say folks?
- Pawan, Trivikram to re-release K Viswanath’s classics
- Congratulatory messages pour in for K Viswanath
- Actress finalized for Saina Nehwal’s biopic
- RGV back to his favorite genre, horror
- Raashi Khanna to romance Mega hero?
Articles that might interest you