This Sankranthi proved to be lucky for Akkineni Nagarjuna and Young Tiger NTR. Nag’s Soggade Chinni Nayana and NTR’s Nannaku Prematho released as a Sankranthi treat for fans and both the films are running to packed houses in the Andhra, Ceded and Nizam areas and also in overseas.
While Nannaku Prematho is set to cross the $1.5 million mark by Sunday, Nag’s Soggade Chinni Nayana will enter the $0.5 million club today. Now, both the films have a much needed box-office advantage on Monday in America.
January 18th being the birth anniversary of legendary leader Martin Luther King, several states in the US enjoy a holiday and this long weekend in turn will help in boosting the collections of both the films.
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
- Passionate director to turn producer
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
Articles that might interest you