Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay and director AR Murugadoss gave two huge blockbusters in the form of Thuppakki and Kaththi. According to the latest updates, Vijay and Murugadoss will be teaming up for a hat-trick association very soon.
This much-awaited movie will be bankrolled by Lyca Productions, which produced Kaththi. The movie will kick-start later this year after Vijay wraps up his 61st movie in Atlee’s direction.
On the other hand, Murugadoss will be free from his forthcoming bilingual with Mahesh in a couple months and begin the pre-production work for Vijay’s movie.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser