Star Tamil director Shankar and legendary comedian Vadivelu were a blockbuster combo until a couple of decades ago. The actor-director duo together gave Premikudu, Oke Okkadu and Himsinche 23va Raju Pulikesi.
Now, if the ongoing buzz in Tamil media circles is anything to go by, Shankar and Vadivelu are joining forces with each other for the most awaited sequel, 2.0. Vadivelu made his comeback to acting after a long hiatus with Vishal’s home production, Okkadochadu.
- Baahubali 2’s three days AP/Telangana collections
- Unleashed the power of Indian Cinema: Nag on Rajamouli
- Baahubali forces Bollywood’s biggest film to change tactics
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 30-04-2017
- Powerstar surprises Kerala Beauty
Articles that might interest you