Star Tamil director Shankar and legendary comedian Vadivelu were a blockbuster combo until a couple of decades ago. The actor-director duo together gave Premikudu, Oke Okkadu and Himsinche 23va Raju Pulikesi.
Now, if the ongoing buzz in Tamil media circles is anything to go by, Shankar and Vadivelu are joining forces with each other for the most awaited sequel, 2.0. Vadivelu made his comeback to acting after a long hiatus with Vishal’s home production, Okkadochadu.
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu collects huge in UAE & Australia
- Update on Sukumar-Mahesh project
- NTR appreciates Bharat Ane Nenu