Star Tamil director Shankar and legendary comedian Vadivelu were a blockbuster combo until a couple of decades ago. The actor-director duo together gave Premikudu, Oke Okkadu and Himsinche 23va Raju Pulikesi.
Now, if the ongoing buzz in Tamil media circles is anything to go by, Shankar and Vadivelu are joining forces with each other for the most awaited sequel, 2.0. Vadivelu made his comeback to acting after a long hiatus with Vishal’s home production, Okkadochadu.
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Kochi Leaves Sunny Leone Shocked
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
Articles that might interest you