Telugu filmmakers’ fascination for remakes of other language hit films is well known. In a latest, Sairat, the recent blockbuster Marathi teenage love drama seems to have caught Telugu producers’ fancy. According to the latest reports, several Telugu filmmakers are vying for the remake rights of this super hit film.
Sairat was made with a modest budget of Rs. 4 crore. The film released recently and went on to recreate Marathi box-office history by growing nearly Rs. 60 crore. Sairat is an emotional love story of a teenage couple in the times of caste based conflicts and social differences.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon