Telugu filmmakers’ fascination for remakes of other language hit films is well known. In a latest, Sairat, the recent blockbuster Marathi teenage love drama seems to have caught Telugu producers’ fancy. According to the latest reports, several Telugu filmmakers are vying for the remake rights of this super hit film.
Sairat was made with a modest budget of Rs. 4 crore. The film released recently and went on to recreate Marathi box-office history by growing nearly Rs. 60 crore. Sairat is an emotional love story of a teenage couple in the times of caste based conflicts and social differences.
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
Articles that might interest you