Telugu filmmakers’ fascination for remakes of other language hit films is well known. In a latest, Sairat, the recent blockbuster Marathi teenage love drama seems to have caught Telugu producers’ fancy. According to the latest reports, several Telugu filmmakers are vying for the remake rights of this super hit film.
Sairat was made with a modest budget of Rs. 4 crore. The film released recently and went on to recreate Marathi box-office history by growing nearly Rs. 60 crore. Sairat is an emotional love story of a teenage couple in the times of caste based conflicts and social differences.
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
- Amala Paul to romance Malayalam star hero
- Star hero confesses to taking drugs for a scene
- Audio of much-awaited biggie gets a release date
Articles that might interest you