KV Vijayendra Prasad, senior writer and the man behind India’s biggest movie franchise Baahubali, has revealed that he is writing the stories for these two classic hits. However, the sequels will be made in Bollywood and not in Tamil or Telugu.
While Oke Okkadu, starring Arjun and Manisha Koirala, was remade in Hindi as Nayak with Anil Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee, Vikramarkudu too was remade in Bollywood as the Akshay Kumar-starrer Rowdy Rathore, directed by Prabhu Deva.
- First look of Rana’s NRNM to be out soon?
- Nara Rohit’s Kathalo Rajakumari gets a release date
- Allu Aravind to meet vedic scholars for Ramayana
- Rana’s next to be released in four languages
- Nara Rohit To Team Up With Mega Heroine?
Articles that might interest you