Overseas distributors Blue Sky, is on a roll these days. After bagging the foreign distibution rights for Rajamouli’s magnum opus Bahubali, they have now bagged yet another prestigious project.
According to the latest update, they have bought the rights to Naga Chaitanya’s latest film Oka Laila Kosam. Reports also reveal that they have paid big bucks for this deal.
Naga Chaitanya is on a all time high after the success of Manam and Auto Nagar Surya. Oka Laila Kosam is directed by Vijay Kumar Konda of Gunde Jaari Gallantayyinde fame. Shooting of this film is complete and the film will release in September.
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?