Overseas distributors Blue Sky, is on a roll these days. After bagging the foreign distibution rights for Rajamouli’s magnum opus Bahubali, they have now bagged yet another prestigious project.
According to the latest update, they have bought the rights to Naga Chaitanya’s latest film Oka Laila Kosam. Reports also reveal that they have paid big bucks for this deal.
Naga Chaitanya is on a all time high after the success of Manam and Auto Nagar Surya. Oka Laila Kosam is directed by Vijay Kumar Konda of Gunde Jaari Gallantayyinde fame. Shooting of this film is complete and the film will release in September.
- Star character artiste all set for directorial debut
- Baahubali duo Rajamouli and Shobu invest in a startup
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed