The prestigious company is once again in news as it has bagged some very interesting films off late. According to the latest update, Bluesky has bought the distribution rights of Trivikram’s upcoming project with Nithin and Naga Chaitnaya’s Premam remake Majnu for a hefty price.
Both these projects have been in the news from a long time and with Bluesky now bagging these films, expectations have gone sky high. These upcoming films will go on floors soon.
- Date locked for Andhhagadu’s pre-release event
- Shruthi Haasan makes some bold statements
- Young hero training hard for a kickboxing film
- Rajini’s next gets a title
- Veteran director opposes Rajini’s political aspirations
Articles that might interest you