Wamiqa Gabbi, the petite beauty from Punjab, won decent applause for her performance as a kidnapped girl in her debut Telugu film, Bhale Manchi Roju. Even before Bhale Manchi Roju was completed, Wamiqa wrapped up her debut Tamil film, Maalai Nerathu Mayakkam.
Written by Sri Raghava and directed by his wife Geethanjali, this film is said to be a sequel to the 2004 hit film 7/G Brindavan Colony. The Tamil version is slated for a January 1st release and the Telugu version, Nannu Vadili Neevu Polevule, will release in an appropriate time.
Popular editor Kola Bhaskar’s son Balakrishna will make is debut as a hero with this film.
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
Articles that might interest you