For probably the first time ever, a regular Telugu movie with a top hero is releasing in the USA ahead of India. Victory Venkatesh’s next movie, Bodyguard, is all set to release in the US on Jan 9th. The movie will reportedly be released on January 12th in India. This was informed by Bellamkonda Suresh during the audio launch function.
The audio album was launched yesterday at an extravagant ceremony in Shilpa Kala Vedika. The event was attended by Dr.D.Ramanaidu, Prabhas, Rana, Kaarthi, V.V.Vinayak, Dil Raju and others along with the team of Bodyguard.
Gopichand Malineni has directed this movie and Bellamkonda Suresh is the producer.
- Kaala gets censor clearance
- Interview : Ravi Teja- Emotional content attracted me towards this film
- RC12’s Bangkok schedule wrapped up
- Naa Nuvve promotions at IPL playoffs
- Noted actress roped in for YSR biopic