The principal shooting of Bol Bachchan’s remake began earlier today. Venkatesh and Ram are playing lead roles in this film and they’ll be reprising Ajay Devgan and Abhishekh Bachchan’s roles respectively from the original version. “Aaaaaaannnndddddd the MADNESS BEGINZZZ… First day of the “Untitled” Multi-starter film,” Ram posted on Twitter.
Vijay Bhaskar is directing the remake and D Suresh Babu, Sravanthi Ravi Kishore are jointly producing the film. Ram will be sporting a clean shaven look for the first time in his career in this film. The names of the lead heroines in this film haven’t been announced yet, but there’s a strong rumour that Anjali might team up with Venkatesh once again after Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. More details about the rest of the cast and crew will be announced soon.
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit
- Keep calm and make noise at the right time: Rajini tells fans
- What will be the title, if Rana tells his own story someday?