The principal shooting of Bol Bachchan’s remake began earlier today. Venkatesh and Ram are playing lead roles in this film and they’ll be reprising Ajay Devgan and Abhishekh Bachchan’s roles respectively from the original version. “Aaaaaaannnndddddd the MADNESS BEGINZZZ… First day of the “Untitled” Multi-starter film,” Ram posted on Twitter.
Vijay Bhaskar is directing the remake and D Suresh Babu, Sravanthi Ravi Kishore are jointly producing the film. Ram will be sporting a clean shaven look for the first time in his career in this film. The names of the lead heroines in this film haven’t been announced yet, but there’s a strong rumour that Anjali might team up with Venkatesh once again after Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. More details about the rest of the cast and crew will be announced soon.
- Drug scandal: Puri gives clean chit to Charmme
- Rana thanks fans on his TV debut’s success
- YVS Chowdary ready with his next
- Popular entertainment channel bags crazy upcoming films
- Boyapati returns to his forte with JJN’s action-packed teaser
Articles that might interest you