The principal shooting of Bol Bachchan’s remake began earlier today. Venkatesh and Ram are playing lead roles in this film and they’ll be reprising Ajay Devgan and Abhishekh Bachchan’s roles respectively from the original version. “Aaaaaaannnndddddd the MADNESS BEGINZZZ… First day of the “Untitled” Multi-starter film,” Ram posted on Twitter.
Vijay Bhaskar is directing the remake and D Suresh Babu, Sravanthi Ravi Kishore are jointly producing the film. Ram will be sporting a clean shaven look for the first time in his career in this film. The names of the lead heroines in this film haven’t been announced yet, but there’s a strong rumour that Anjali might team up with Venkatesh once again after Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. More details about the rest of the cast and crew will be announced soon.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you