In the recently concluded SIIMA awards, Bollywood actress and former Miss Universe contestant Urvashi Rautela impressed everyone with her dance to a super hit song from Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Daddy. Even Chiru was seen clapping while Urvashi was dancing to his song.
Urvashi was in Hyderabad yesterday to participate in a fashion show and speaking to the media, she revealed that she is a huge fan of Chiranjeevi and that it is her dream to work with Megastar.
The beauty queen who acted in noted Bollywood films like Great Grand Masti, Sanam Re and Bhaag Johnny, also had a few nice things to say about Tollywood. “Everyone in Tollywood is so hardworking and professional. If I get an offer, I would definitely take it up,” Urvashi said.
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
Articles that might interest you