With less than a day to go for the release of Dictator, promotions are on in full swing. The action entrainer has a huge list of stars and one among them is the popular Hindi actress from the 80’s, Rati Agnihotri.
Rati, who has done some super hit films in Hindi was widely known for her blockbuster film Ek Duje Ke Liye with Kamal Haasan. She will be seen in a negative role in the film and reports reveal that all her confrontational scenes with Balakrishna have come out extremely well.
Directed by Srivas, Dictator is slated for a massive release this 14th and has Anjali and Sonal Chauhan as the female leads.
- Baahubali sets a new national record by double the margin
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
Articles that might interest you