Ever since Mahesh Babu’s next film under AR Murugadoss’ direction was confirmed a couple of months ago, there have been numerous reports about the film’s heroines. Names of actresses like Shruti Haasan, Sai Pallavi, Keerthy Suresh and even Parineeti Chopra were associated with the film.
Amid reports that Parineeti Chopra has been signed on to play the female lead in this prestigious project, Parineeti finally broke her silence and told a popular media agency, “There have been too many rumours about the films that I am doing for the last one and a half years and they have always turned out to be false.”
Parineeti also said that people, instead of spreading rumours, should wait until she officially announces details about her projects. Does this mean that Parineeti is not doing Mahesh’s film?
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise