Acclaimed filmmaker Indraganti Mohanakrishna, who scored a decent hit with Ami Thumi recently, has pulled off an interesting casting coup. Mohanakrishna has roped in Bollywood beauty Aditi Rao Hydari for his next film starring Sudheer Babu.
Aditi stole everyone’s hearts with her endearing performance and gorgeous looks in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa earlier this year. Senior producer Sivalenka Krishnaprasad, who had produced Mohanakrishna’s Gentleman, will bankroll this movie under Sridevi Movies banner. The regular shooting will begin in December.
- Star character artiste has no plans to join politics
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon