Acclaimed filmmaker Indraganti Mohanakrishna, who scored a decent hit with Ami Thumi recently, has pulled off an interesting casting coup. Mohanakrishna has roped in Bollywood beauty Aditi Rao Hydari for his next film starring Sudheer Babu.
Aditi stole everyone’s hearts with her endearing performance and gorgeous looks in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa earlier this year. Senior producer Sivalenka Krishnaprasad, who had produced Mohanakrishna’s Gentleman, will bankroll this movie under Sridevi Movies banner. The regular shooting will begin in December.
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?
- Kamal announces film with Vikram and Akshara Haasan
- Star daughter’s debut film to be dubbed in Telugu
- Suriya’s message to fans abusing female VJs
- Tamil hero’s role revealed in Charan-Boyapati film