Milky beauty, Tamannah’s much anticipated film, Abhinetri, is currently progressing at a brisk pace in Chennai. Latest update reveals that renowned Boollwood choreographer and director, Farah Khan will be doing a cameo.
Directed by AL Vijay, the film will be released in three languages. Kona Venkat, who is presenting the film, revealed on his Twitter that the film will have Farah playing herself in the film.
Bankrolled by MVV Satyanarayana, the music is jointly composed by Thaman and GV Prakash.
- Interview : Sandeep Reddy – Arjun Reddy is a celebration of sadness
- Tamil film industry to remain shut again
- Shocking original run time of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Upcoming actress credits her success to Trivikram
Articles that might interest you