Milky beauty, Tamannah’s much anticipated film, Abhinetri, is currently progressing at a brisk pace in Chennai. Latest update reveals that renowned Boollwood choreographer and director, Farah Khan will be doing a cameo.
Directed by AL Vijay, the film will be released in three languages. Kona Venkat, who is presenting the film, revealed on his Twitter that the film will have Farah playing herself in the film.
Bankrolled by MVV Satyanarayana, the music is jointly composed by Thaman and GV Prakash.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI