Yesterday, we had reported that a heavy duty set has been erected in Annapurna Studios for a special song in Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu. Latest update reveals that Bollywood choreographers, Bosco and Ceaser have been roped in to compose this special song.
Currently, the talented duo are composing some crazy dance moves for Bunny which will be one of the highlights of the film. Catherine Teresa is paired up opposite Bunny in this song which has close to 300 dancers in the background. Sarainodu is up for an April 8th release.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes