Yesterday, we had reported that a heavy duty set has been erected in Annapurna Studios for a special song in Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu. Latest update reveals that Bollywood choreographers, Bosco and Ceaser have been roped in to compose this special song.
Currently, the talented duo are composing some crazy dance moves for Bunny which will be one of the highlights of the film. Catherine Teresa is paired up opposite Bunny in this song which has close to 300 dancers in the background. Sarainodu is up for an April 8th release.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick