Yesterday, we had reported that a heavy duty set has been erected in Annapurna Studios for a special song in Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu. Latest update reveals that Bollywood choreographers, Bosco and Ceaser have been roped in to compose this special song.
Currently, the talented duo are composing some crazy dance moves for Bunny which will be one of the highlights of the film. Catherine Teresa is paired up opposite Bunny in this song which has close to 300 dancers in the background. Sarainodu is up for an April 8th release.
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
Articles that might interest you