Yesteryear heroine and one of the most celebrated silver screen divas of Bollywood, Rekha, is all set for a grand comeback to Tollywood. Rekha will be essaying a crucial role in Jayammu Nischayammuraa’s heroine Poorna’s next movie.
Interestingly, Rekha will be playing the role of Poorna’s daughter in the movie. Apparently, the film will trace three generations of its female lead, essayed by Poorna.
Debutant Surya will be directing this as-yet-untitled movie from January. Incidentally, Rekha made her acting debut with a Telugu film titled Rangula Raatnam.
- I’m Not Entering Politics : Prakash Raj
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Mersal mints good money in the US
- Disha Patani excited to shoot for Sangamithra
- Star directors to play key roles in Mahanati