The complete focus of the entire country is currently on one film Baahubali. Right from Tollywood to every section of the Indian film industry, this film is eagerly awaited. The Bollywood press has been promoting the film hugely and have set the expectations roaring.
Even the celebrities are not lagging behind and are doing their bit for the promotion of the film. A huge premiere has been planned in Mumbai on the 9th of July and the who’s who of Bollywood will be attending the event.
Directed by Rajamouli, Bahubali is the costliest film ever to be made in India. Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Tamannah and Anushka play lead roles in this film which is produced by Arka Media.
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
Articles that might interest you