Interesting aspects is that the album will comprises of 7 to 8 songs, all of those would be crooned by renowned singers of Tollywood. The veteran music director has composed music for a total of 645 films so far in Hindi, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam.
Bappi is also in plans to make sequels for his critically acclaimed short film, Slum Stars.
- Tamil lyricist pens a Telugu song for Spyder
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
Articles that might interest you