Interesting aspects is that the album will comprises of 7 to 8 songs, all of those would be crooned by renowned singers of Tollywood. The veteran music director has composed music for a total of 645 films so far in Hindi, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam.
Bappi is also in plans to make sequels for his critically acclaimed short film, Slum Stars.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections