Interesting aspects is that the album will comprises of 7 to 8 songs, all of those would be crooned by renowned singers of Tollywood. The veteran music director has composed music for a total of 645 films so far in Hindi, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam.
Bappi is also in plans to make sequels for his critically acclaimed short film, Slum Stars.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you