Interesting aspects is that the album will comprises of 7 to 8 songs, all of those would be crooned by renowned singers of Tollywood. The veteran music director has composed music for a total of 645 films so far in Hindi, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam.
Bappi is also in plans to make sequels for his critically acclaimed short film, Slum Stars.
- Interview : Vennela Kishore – Keshava has taken my career to the next level
- Tollywood beauty all set to debut in Kollywood
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
- Sai Dharam to team up with romance specialist?
- Tamil actor not interested in Rajini’s political entry
Articles that might interest you