India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali The Conclusion, is storming the box-offices worldwide with unheard collections. The film is all set to break Aamir Khan’s PK’s full run collections to become the highest grossing film in Indian Cinema’s history.
Many wondered why can’t Bollywood make a Baahubali when a regional film industry could pull it off and come out with flying colors. The film’s sound designer PM Sateesh, who’s worked on several Bollywood biggies in the past, gives the main reason why a Baahubali has not been made in Bollywood yet.
“What we lack here (Bollywood) is discipline. The money for the film of this sort goes into the production (in Tollywood). If you have a 600 crore-film in Mumbai, at max Rs 100 crore will go into the production. Otherwise, everything is siphoned out to a few stars and people. In Baahubali, every penny has gone into the production that’s why it shows,” Satheesh said in an interview to a leading English daily.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock