Trisha is one of the very few actresses who survived in the industry for more than ten years. Trisha shared her views on a career in Bollywood in a recent interview. She said that bollywood is not her piece of cake due to the time one needs to spend promoting the movie apart from just acting in it. It is a known fact that bollywood stars have to spend a lot of time promoting their movie aggressively Trisha previously acted in a bollywood film ‘Khatta Meeta’ alongside Akshay Kumar.
Trisha also denied rumours about her marriage. Trisha is currently shooting for Ajit’s 55th film, and revealed that it is an out and out intense love story. This movie is being directed by romantic film wizard Gautam Menon.
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
Articles that might interest you