Looks like things are going really great for star Hindi heroine Anushka Sharma. After giving tow blockbusters in the form of Sultan and Aye Dil Hai Mushkil, Anushka has now been chosen as the first female brand ambassador of Prime minister Modi’s Swachh Bharat initiative.
Anushka will be joining the likes of Amitabh Bachchan and will highlight women-centric problems in the country. As the star actress has a huge following in the country, reports suggest that she has been chosen for this role.
Meanwhile, Anushka has just shot for a suspense thriller in her own production.
- Jai Lava Kusa storms into half a million dollar club
- Thaman’s triple musical treat in one week
- Vijayendra Prasad apologizes to Srivalli producers
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
- Mehreen Gets Floored By Kajal’s Affection
Articles that might interest you