Looks like things are going really great for star Hindi heroine Anushka Sharma. After giving tow blockbusters in the form of Sultan and Aye Dil Hai Mushkil, Anushka has now been chosen as the first female brand ambassador of Prime minister Modi’s Swachh Bharat initiative.
Anushka will be joining the likes of Amitabh Bachchan and will highlight women-centric problems in the country. As the star actress has a huge following in the country, reports suggest that she has been chosen for this role.
Meanwhile, Anushka has just shot for a suspense thriller in her own production.
- Mahesh, BAN’s team to visit Tirupati
- Press Note : Nirvana Cinema Bags Another Interesting Project
- Sai-Pooja Hegde’s Saakshyam seals its release date
- Mahesh lands in Vijayawada, To Promote BAN
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum