Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most eagerly awaited 151st film, the Telugu remake of Tamil smash hit Kaththi, has been the talk of the industry ever since Ram Charan made the news official recently. Already, several rumors regarding the film’s cast have been doing various rounds on the internet.
As per the ongoing buzz, the makers are in talks with noted Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi of RGV’s Rakta Charitra fame to sign him for the villain’s role, which was played by Neil Nitin Mukesh in the Tamil version. Reports say that talks are in final stage and Vivek is also positive about this offer.
VV Vinayak will direct this prestigious film, while Ram Charan and Lyca Productions will jointly produce it.
- Shraddha keen on dubbing for herself in Saaho
- Interesting speculation on Pawan and Sye Raa
- Raja The Great crosses the 30 crore mark
- Details about Nithin’s next
- Poll : Which among these is the best actor-director jodi?