Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most eagerly awaited 151st film, the Telugu remake of Tamil smash hit Kaththi, has been the talk of the industry ever since Ram Charan made the news official recently. Already, several rumors regarding the film’s cast have been doing various rounds on the internet.
As per the ongoing buzz, the makers are in talks with noted Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi of RGV’s Rakta Charitra fame to sign him for the villain’s role, which was played by Neil Nitin Mukesh in the Tamil version. Reports say that talks are in final stage and Vivek is also positive about this offer.
VV Vinayak will direct this prestigious film, while Ram Charan and Lyca Productions will jointly produce it.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you