Veteran Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passed away just a while ago in Mumbai after a long battle with ill health. He was 70 and is survived by his wife Kavita and sons Rahul and Akshaye and daughters Shakshi and Shraddha.
Vinod Khanna had been suffering from ill health and he was hospitalized on March 31st after suffering from severe dehydration. Vinod Khanna was the sitting BJP MP of the Gurdaspur constituency in Punjab.
123telugu.com pays homage to the departed star and expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
- SDT’s Jawaan wraps up its talkie part
- RRVC’s 4 days AP/Telangana collections
- Dangal director to shoot a film in the Konaseema region
- Macho actor’s negative role in his next?
- Anna Hazare in Telugu director’s Hindi film
Articles that might interest you