Following suit now is the Young Bollywood starlet Seerat Kapoor. Seerat revealed via a tweet that she is dubbing in her own voice for her role in Raju Gari Gadhi 2. This is Seerat’s first stint in Telugu dubbing and she’s quite excited about it.
Seerat has her hands full with three films in Telugu. The actress will next be seen in Nagarjuna’s Raju Gari Gadhi 2, Ravi Teja’s Touch Chesi Chudu and VI Anand’s as-yet-untitled movie featuring Allu Sirish.
— Seerat Kapoor (@IamSeeratKapoor) July 17, 2017
- NTR opens up about negativity on social media
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Raja The Great’s title song impresses
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
Articles that might interest you