After missing out on a few projects earlier, Bollywood starlet Amyra Dastur is finally making her Tollywood debut with Manjula’s directorial debut movie. The film’s first schedule took place in Goa and Kerala recently.
In this as-yet-untitled movie, Amyra will be essaying the role of a lovable, free spirited yoga instructor. As part of her preparations, Amyra has been learning contemporary dance for over a month now in Mumbai.
Amyra reveals that she has a couple of solo dances in the film and that she is undergoing training following Manjula’s suggestion.
- Kriti Sanon excited for her major transformation
- Anasuya bags a solid project?
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut