After missing out on a few projects earlier, Bollywood starlet Amyra Dastur is finally making her Tollywood debut with Manjula’s directorial debut movie. The film’s first schedule took place in Goa and Kerala recently.
In this as-yet-untitled movie, Amyra will be essaying the role of a lovable, free spirited yoga instructor. As part of her preparations, Amyra has been learning contemporary dance for over a month now in Mumbai.
Amyra reveals that she has a couple of solo dances in the film and that she is undergoing training following Manjula’s suggestion.
- Arjun Reddy’s director lands in trouble
- Time set for JLK’s Lava teaser
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Thaman’s BGM impresses in ‘Sye Ra’
- Nithin’s next completes its first schedule
Articles that might interest you