After missing out on a few projects earlier, Bollywood starlet Amyra Dastur is finally making her Tollywood debut with Manjula’s directorial debut movie. The film’s first schedule took place in Goa and Kerala recently.
In this as-yet-untitled movie, Amyra will be essaying the role of a lovable, free spirited yoga instructor. As part of her preparations, Amyra has been learning contemporary dance for over a month now in Mumbai.
Amyra reveals that she has a couple of solo dances in the film and that she is undergoing training following Manjula’s suggestion.
- Update on Surya-Selvaraghavan film
- Awe enters half-a-million dollar club, Eyes $1M next
- Savithri and I have many things in common: Keerthy Suresh
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-02-2018
- Senior comedian Gundu Hanumantharao passes away